ENTERPRISE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
From the plant floor to the boardroom, CEBOS enables organizations to save thousands of hours complying with quality requirements each year by automating the quality management system’s required processes.
To successfully compete in today’s competitive global marketplace, a functioning quality management system is important. To be a best in class performer, an optimized, efficient quality management system is essential! Achieving this is no easy task, particularly as quality requirements (e.g., ISO, TS, FDA, cGxP, etc.) are
ever-changing. The challenges that ensue from these ever-changing requirements undoubtedly include:
Compounding these challenges, organizations generally use several disconnected systems to manage the quality process. These include spreadsheets, databases, internally developed systems, and third party software. The result of these challenges is a significant time investment by all company personnel to support the quality management process.
CEBOS solves these challenges by offering a feature-rich enterprise quality management software solution. CEBOS allows end users to configure the software to their business process requirements. This ensures they not only meet internationally recognized compliance requirements, but also meet the specific requirements of their individual customers. The software focuses on automating quality system tasks while eliminating unnecessary staff time to complete menial activities. Real-time dashboard reporting is a single mouse click away and keeps management informed of all critical key performance indicators.
CEBOS’ cloud-based MQ1 Document Control and Management software solution provides a safe and secure solution that saves both time and money for both small and large corporations.
The document management system eliminates manual administration and distribution of documents by electronically automating the entire document management process, including: editing, routing, and approval. The system includes complete revision control and archival of previous versions, for an extensive audit trail of each file controlled. It acts as a central, single source repository for users, enabling access to the latest and greatest version of any stored file. This cloud based document control software is an extremely versatile yet incredibly user friendly system, all while complying with critical business requirements and quality standards.
Versatile and user-friendly, its automated process enables effective tracking, editing, routing, approval, archiving, and distribution of documents. Overall, it is a more effective method for handling, storing, and managing documents.
- Improves the performance and effectiveness of your company’s gauge system by capturing and effortlessly generating cost, status and trending analysis
- CEBOS’ gauge calibration software saves time and ensures nothing slips through the cracks by completely automating the management of all aspects of your company’s gauge calibration and gauge studies (R&R, bias, linearity and stability)
- Protects the company’s investment in measuring devices through disciplined tracking and proper maintenance
- Saves time through quick look up and entry of multiple gauge with minimal data entry
- Reduces session time with efficient, user-friendly gauge calibration software system
- Ensures all quality requirements (ISO 9001; ISO13485; ISO 14001, ISO 17025, TS 16949; AS 9100; 21 CFR Part 11 and many more) are met or exceeded
- Ensures established disciplined problem solving and approval processes are followed, resulting in efficient and consistent systems for corrective action and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Completely automates the workflow required to complete any type of corrective actions, non-conformances or any problem type.
- Enables the user to define and implement many different problem solving methodologies, ensuring all different problem types (e.g., supplier, customer, warranty, safety, product, audit, non-conformance, etc.) can be managed as the user requires.
- With the CEBOS Supplier Portal, organizations can extend their problem solving workflows to the supply base allowing required tasks to be completed by suppliers on-line, reducing manual process inefficiencies and ensuring accountability with escalation notifications.
- Captures the true cost of quality so the management team may confidently allocate resources to solve the most important problems based on objective data.
- Generates extensive, configurable graphical analysis of all data (e.g., causal, symptom, cost, pareto, pie, trend, etc.) to assist company personnel in viewing and making informed decisions.
- Saves time by integrating E-mail functionality to quickly notify appropriate employees the status of corrective actions, preventative actions or non-conformance issues, making sure all action plans are under the surveillance of qualified employees.
- Increases customer satisfaction by facilitating the resolution of problems and quickly notifying the customer of intended or performed actions in a professional manner.
- Shares knowledge throughout the organization by maintaining an on-line knowledge base of lessons learned, minimizing the re-occurrence of previous problems.
- Ensures all quality requirements including: ISO 9000/9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14000/14001, ISO 14971, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, HACCP, TS 16949; TL 9000; AS 9100; cGxP, 21 CFR Part 11, QSR Title 21 Part 820, A2LA, OHSAS 18001, and many more are met or exceeded.
- Ensures and facilitates compliance with requirements of the process based audit approach
- Ensures that defined best practices and policies are actually being effectively implemented
- Facilitates compliance with layered process audit requirements
- Reduces auditor qualification time by enabling audit knowledge and tips to be captured directly within the audit questions
- Highlights areas requiring improvement by quickly and easily generating graphical and numerical reports
- Enables time savings through automated management of the entire audit function: from preparation to completion
- Ensures all quality requirements including: ISO 9000/9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14000/14001, ISO 14971, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, HACCP, TL 9000, TS-16949, AS 9100, cGxP, 21 CFR Part 11, QSR Title 21 Part 820, A2LA, OHSAS 18000, and many more, are met or exceeded
Inspection and SPC
- Ensures that data collection is done to the most current control plan revision through direct ties to CEBOS’ APQP and drawing control modules
- Increases accuracy of inspection information through built-in data validation checking and reminder mechanism’s
- Enables positive means to document process problems through user configured, automated, non-conformance functionality
- Reduces messy paperwork and minimizes data storage space
- Enables quick retrieval with the ability to analyze inspection data and generate inspection documentation and statistics for customers upon request.
- Enables configurable trigger events upon data collection “out of control” results, such as email alerts, text message alerts, NCR creation, etc., ensuring others in the organization are notified of such critical results
Benefits of Layered Process Audits
- Reduces time spent completing, managing and reporting on all aspects of LPAs including tracking and monitoring of any and all audits.
- Reports trends through the use of MQ1 to easily identify and complete continuous improvement initiatives
- Eliminates unnecessary costs, time and nonconformances arising from the use of incorrect audit checklists by controlling each checklist and storing in one central repository
- Ensures all customer requirements are met or exceeded
- Enables company personnel to be proactive and identify and act on problems before they happen
- Maximizes efficient production via effective maintenance work order processing
- Minimizes planning time and ensure machines are maintained in a timely manner by automatically generating and managing equipment maintenance schedules based on equipment usage or calendar days
- Reduces production downtime through effective maintenance scheduling and execution
- Minimizes downtime and the ensuing late delivery by managing and tracking equipment spare parts inventory
- Ensures all quality requirements (ISO 9001; ISO 13485; ISO 14001, ISO 17025, TS 16949; AS 9100; 21 CFR Part 11 and many more) are met or exceeded
- Saves employees time by quickly and efficiently managing projects by assigning responsibilities and due dates with automatic reminders ensuring tasks are completed timely
- Increases customer satisfaction by enhanced customer communication and project documentation
- Reduces time by managing important tasks by exception reporting
- Reduces quality management audit preparation time by managing a real-time snapshot of the status of the quality system
- Reduces business issue resolution time by facilitating team communication through organized meetings where responsibilities and due dates can be set and automatically managed
- Increases action item accountability and organization participation in the quality system by providing a centralized and easy mechanism for people to see what is expected of them
- Reduces session time with efficient, user-friendly system
- Ensures that the organization is placing the appropriate resources on the highest priority risks
- Reduce time and costs to manage risks by integrating all aspects within one central system
- Reduces risk of fines from environmental regulation authorities
- Covers all aspects of ISO 14001, ISO 14971 and ISO 9001:2015
Supplier Relationship Management
- Improves supplier relationship management by facilitating supplier quality system assessments and periodic supplier reviews according to each supplier’s potential impact and historic performance
- Ensures the high quality of received goods from qualified suppliers by implementing and automating regular supplier performance monitoring and reporting – your suppliers “know you are watching” and naturally perform better
- Provides access to suppliers via a portal for them to complete corrective actions, complete action items, CoAs/CoCs, view controlled documents and scorecards, request deviations, and much more
- Prevents key materials being out of stock by automating the tracking of inventory and notifying the organization’s personnel when stock levels are in need of ordering
- Improves communication throughout the organization by utilizing one central repository for all supplier information, from contact information to results of phone calls to E-mails (incoming and outgoing)
- Ensures all quality requirements including: ISO 9000/9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14000/14001, ISO 14971, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, HACCP, TL 9000, TS 16949, AS 9100, cGxP, 21 CFR Part 11, QSR Title 21 Part 820, A2LA, OHSAS 18000, and many more, are met or exceeded.
- Ensures nothing slips through the cracks and employees are adequately trained by automating the management and maintenance of the overall employee training function
- Manages training quality and expenses by capturing and analyzing data on training costs and effectiveness
- Enables on-going employee development and succession planning
- Improves the quality of training programs and employee morale by creating and analyzing employee surveys
- Ensures contingency planning for identifying most qualified employee back-ups
- Ensures compliance to all quality requirements including: ISO 9000/9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14000/14001, ISO 14971, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, HACCP, TS 16949, TL 9000, AS 9100, cGxP, 21 CFR Part 11, QSR Title 21 Part 820, A2LA, OHSAS 18000, and many more, are met or exceeded.